I just released a new novella - something a bit different. Transalaska tells the story of an aging transgendered woman who meets a hot stud in rural Alaska. I had originally intended this the novella to be more of a mainstream romance - but it got a bit out of control when Miss Maggie's secret past was revealed - and when she... Well, I can't give all the story away, can I? The story is more of a romance than it is erotica - but I think readers will still enjoy it. Available only on Amazon for Kindle.
I first mentioned this novel back in 2015 -- and it has been a passion project for the last ten years. I am currently in the final stages of proofreading and technical editing just prior to publication. I think you'll like Kushtaka, a dark and steamy gothic romance set during the Klondike Goldrush. The protagonist, Levi Johnson, is caught in the middle of a "love triangle" between a handsome young miner named Seth Lundgren and the vengeful ghost of his dead lover, Robert Dabney. Coming soon to a bookseller near you!
Comments
Post a Comment